I am currently teaching these classes at USC:
- Interactive Entertainment, Science, and Healthcare (CTIN 503)
- Transdisciplinary Media Design Practicum: Public Health, Neuroscience, and Medicine (IML 543) (also known as Compassionate Technologies and taught in Crete, Greece in collaboration with the University of Crete)
- Health and Interactive Entertainment Research Lab (CTIN 575)
- 490/590 directed research
- MFA thesis or MA integrative project supervision
I designed the curriculum and direct the emphasis in Games and Health for the MFA in Interactive Media and the MA in Cinematic Arts with an emphasis in Media Arts, Games & Health. The MA can also be done as a progressive degree at USC (Bachelor and Masters in 5 years).
For information about these degrees, visit http://games.usc.edu/main/degree-programs/.
If you are a prospective student (even in high school) and want to chat, email me gotsis [at] usc.edu.